Browse, search and study the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh) with Tanach Bible, the
ideal study tool for the Hebrew and English Bible. Tanach Bible features
crisp Hebrew text with precise placement of Hebrew vowels and cantillation
marks, and verse-by-verse synchronization between Hebrew, English, and
Rashiʼs commentary. Continuously resizable text allows for comfortable
viewing on all devices (Android 4.2 or later).
The Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach is available as an
in-app purchase! This translation includes many added explanatory notes and
references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the
Tanach. You can now study Rashi in two easy-to-view parallel columns of
Hebrew and English.
Tanach Bible is available for all Android versions. For users with devices
running Android 4.2 or later, a new user interface with many enhancements
has been added. The new user interface includes easier navigation,
pinch-to-resize for the Tanach text screens, and night mode.
Tanach Bible includes the Hebrew text and English translation of:
• Torah - Five Books of Moses
• Nevi'im - Prophets
• Ketuvim - Writings
• Hebrew text of Rashi on the entire Tanach
• Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
• Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
• Option to view Chumash by weekly and special Torah readings
• Haftarah readings are associated with Torah readings
• View Rashi and Hebrew text in parallel columns
• View English or Hebrew text in flowing passage or in verse-by-verse
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns with Rashi text below
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns
• View Rashi commentary in regular Hebrew or ‘Rashi script’
• Bookmark verses
• Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
• Full text search in Hebrew
• Full text search in English
• Copy or share on social media on a verse or range of verses
• Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
• Add a note to a verse, search and sort notes (Android 4.2 and later only)
For users running Android 4.2 or later, Tanach Bible uses native Android
keyboards to support Hebrew text input for search and notes. Enable Hebrew
for your keyboard through the Android Settings, or install a Hebrew keyboard
from Google Play.
For users running earlier versions of Android, Tanach Bible requires no
special Hebrew support. It’s built into the app!
Tanach Bible is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Tanach Bible - Hebrew/English is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-03-07. The program can be installed on Android.
Tanach Bible - Hebrew/English (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 318 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Tanach Bible - Hebrew/English since it was posted on our website on 2014-03-05.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-03-07
posted on 2016-11-28
* Updated user interface (android 4.2+),* Continuously resizable Tanach text,* Night mode,* Text Corrections